Source: Microsoft-commissioned research among 1,405 consumers, 2013.
• You are wasting too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t talk to each other.
• Manual processes are error prone and can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
• Creating and configuring reports are too complicated, and often doesn’t give us the information we need.
• Incomplete or incorrect information creates customer dissatisfaction and lost sales.
• Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
• Productivity is lost - spending valuable time switching back and forth between multiple applications and disconnected systems.
A few questions to ask when meeting with potential solution providers.